Here is where you will find a number of resources that are available to you…
How to hire a Contractor
- Ask for References
- Are they properly licensed in the PHC field?
- Ask to for a copy of their license or see it
- Are they properly insured?
- Ask to see proof of business insurance ( It is the Law)
- How long have they been in your area?
- Do they have a website you can visit?
- Ask to see their PA Contractor Registration Number ( this will be different than their LICENSE number) and is required for all contractors in the state of Pennsylvania.
Why consider a PAPHCC Contractor
- Your Contractor will be properly licensed & insured
- They will be well trained & educated in the Plumbing Heating Cooling Industry
- They will make sure your water is safe for drinking, bathing & cooking
- They will keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- They are members of an organization that only represents reliable and responsible professional PHC Contractors.
- They will protect the health and safety of you and your family!!!!